Registration is available through the online registration system for Conference .
All prices include VAT.
- Start of registration: July1st,2022
- Start of abstract submission: July 1st,2022
- Deadline for abstract submission: September 20th, 2022
- Deadline for registration: September 20th, 2022
Registration fee includes:
- materials for the meeting,
- access to the lectures and poster sessions,
- coffee breaks,
- lunches, gala dinner
The fees do not include accommodation. We invite you to book your accommodation on the HOME tab, HOTEL BOOKING.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Participants shall be bound by these terms and conditions upon registering for the Conference and are advised to read and understand these terms carefully before registering.
Below please find the most important information about participation in the Conference.
- Registration for the Conference can only be made via online registration form.
- After making a registration you will receive an automatically generated notification e-mail to the e-mail address provided in the registration form. If you don’t receive notification e-mail after hour upon registration submission, please check your spam folder/junk mail or contact the Conference Organizing Office to confirm the status of your registration.
PAYMENT & INVOICES
- Following types of payment are available:
– payment via bank transfer, based on proforma invoice which will be issued by the Conference Organizing Office and will be sent to the e-mail address provided by the participant in the registration form,
- Payments made by bank transfer should have the following notification: Participant’s Name(s) + Mol2022
- Bank expenses must be covered by the participant.
- After the payment is made, a VAT invoice will be issued within 14 days.
- The date when the transfer has been made (in accordance with the deadlines mentioned above) will be considered as the date of participant’s registration. Should one deadline be missed, the next applicable fee will be charged automatically.
All cancellations have to be sent by e-mail to the Conference Organizing Office: firstname.lastname@example.org. The cancelation date is bound to the receipt of the cancellation notice.
- For cancellation received after September 1st – No refund will be provided.
No-shows: payment will not be refunded.
Cancellation of the accommodation – please contact with the Conference Organizing Office to ask if it is still possible to cancel your accommodation and get refund – we cannot guarnette it because each hotel has own cancellation policy.
Please be advised that any refunds will be paid after the Conference.
If you are unable to attend, you may send a replacement. Requests for replacements will be accepted by e-mail only at email@example.com